.Saturday, August 05, 2006 ' 11:51 PM Y
Update! Update!..haha
After my last day of work on Sunday last week, the following days suddenly like no aim like that...haha...somemore the bidding period for me is also so boring...eheh...cos most of my modules are pre-allocated, and i appealed to take 2 EC mods and they are very successful...and I got them for only 1 pt each during Rd 1A...hoho...
But the coming sem I'm gg to have 5 level-4000 Econs modules le...wah...really nv try b4 wor...hope I can survive*pray...
On Thurs I went Lin's place to play badminton..feel very gd to do some exercise...and get some sunlight!!But our badminton session does not went on smoothly...haha...
Firstly, the wind is very strong...so the ball anyhow fly...and can U-turn somemore...
Secondly, umm...we play until the 2 shuttle cocks that we brought down flew up to the roof of a shelter, besides the court...so left with no balls to play we did alot of funny things trying to get the balls down...and finally, Lin went up to her hse and brought down a bamboo pole, an umbralla, and some nylon strings....haha...we tied the umbralla and bamboo pole together...and started to hook the shuttle cocks down...so funny..and so tiring wor...
Saturday morning, accompanied my mum to bank...on the way back taking my feeder bus...i experienced the most "YUCKY" experience on bus...EEeeee....Got cockroach crawl under my jeans...up my leg...eee...I sensed something was wrong...and knew some creepy bug must have crawled up my leg...i immediately vigoriously use my hand to sweep my leg...and saw a small cockroach dropped to the floor...aiyo...then i looked ard me...wah liew...the bus is full of small small cockroaches leh...
Actually I already got lots of experiences of buses( esp. SMRT's feeder bus) having cockroaches crawling ard le...but this is the first time it crawl up my leg...eeee....
okie..enough of this yucky stuff...below are some recent photos of my 'xiao guis'


